I love wrinkles, said no woman, ever.
Here’s our top 5 ways to avoid them…
1. Stay hydrated. Make drinking water your job! The benefits of drinking water cannot be underestimated and cleanse your system from the inside out. Aim for two litres of water a day, minimum, more if you can…sip, sip, sip!
2. Eat lots of antioxidants…zap those free radicals. Leafy greens are awesome and if you aren’t sure of what foods are considered high in antioxidants just do a little research to find out.
3. Don’t smoke and try to limit alcohol – ok that’s two, but they are lifestyle choices….make them healthy ones! Both of these not only affect your health generally but most definitely can have negative affects on your skin.
4. Choose a non toxic moisturiser – look at the ingredients before slathering over your skin. You would not choose to eat toxic food so don’t put toxins onto your skin either!
5. Use moisturising face masks….they work wonders!
Why not book in with one of our expert therapists and discuss your individual skin needs.