Hydration, hydration, hydration!
Do you have a dull complexion?
If you have a dull complexion it is most likely you skin is lacking in moisture. To keep your complexion hydrated from the inside out, it's important to drink at least 2 litres of water a day! Drink water like its your job! Get plenty of sleep and avoid too much alcohol which can suck the moisture from your skin. Ensure that you are using the right products for your skin type. Stick to a good skincare routine where you are cleansing, toning, moisturising and regularly exfoliating your skin.
Do you cleanse?
- Many people may be leaving out the most important step of the skin care routine: cleansing.
- It is important to cleanse your skin every night to remove make-up, impurities, dead skin cells, and excess oil.
- Morning cleansing is also beneficial, as it removes any toxins the skin eliminates during the night and refreshes the skin, preparing it for make-up application.
Haven't got time for cleansing? We've got the perfect solutions for you
Morning cleanse – can be used in the shower:
- 3-in-1 hydra radiance cleansing mousse - apply to damp hands and emulsify and massage into skin, then rinse.
- Cleansing milk massage into dry skin and remove with damp cotton pads or rinse off with water.
- NEW Bi-phase cleanser – apply directly to dry skin and emulsify, then rinse with water
- Micellar water – prepare damp cotton pads and drench in micellar water and have in a handy Tupperware box.
- NEW Bi-Phase cleanser – apply to dry skin a dry cotton pad to remove and dissolve make-up and impurities.
- Micellar oil – apply 1-2 pumps onto dry skin, add a few drops of water and watch it turn milky then rinse off.
Decleor Deals you won't want to miss!
Buy a cleanser and another Decleor product and receive ONE travel size Decleor product free of charge!
⭐️ Buy the NEW Bi-phase cleanser and be entered into a draw to win a discover Decleor facial worth £35.
Terms & Conditions apply. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Throughout April and May only while stocks last.